- - CACS Headstart on property.
- - After School Tutoring one-on-one tutoring and academic support for students K-12 grade.
- - Scholar Program an academic intensive program for 6th-12th graders to advise students on successful admission and college career.
- - Youth Mentoring a fluctuating schedule of activities for children ages 6-17 to socialize and have fun.
- - Little Villagers a fluctuating schedule of age appropriate activities for 0-6 year olds.
- - Field Trips youth programs have off site adventures to fun places like the Wharton Center, Pistons games, MSU Dairy, and East Lansing Aquatic Center just to name a few.
Contact the Youth Director here.
Adults & Families
- Community Dinners residents gather in the Network Center to share a meal and socialize.
- Personal Needs Bank once a month residents can visit the personal needs bank for toiletries and household products.
- Bus Passes are available to residents on property for transportation to work, school or medical appointments.
- Summer Camp scholarships available for those who want to attend summer camp and family camp.
- Food Distribution weekly in the Tower Community Room and Network Center bread is available for pick up and fresh produce from the garden seasonally.
- Free Store available by appointment to shop for clothing and home goods at zero cost.
- YMCA Memberships available through a partnership with Parkwood YMCA.
Contact the Office Manager here.
Senior & Disabled
- Bingo Come try your luck and win a prize!
- Potlucks come share a meal with friends in the Tower Community Room.
- Arts and Crafts get creative and make a craft to take home.
- YMCA Workout Class a low impact seated workout perfect for all fitness levels.
- Wii Bowling in the Tower Community Room.
- The Tower Power Group social group for residents on property to share meals and trips together.
- Workshop subjects include nutrition, balance, using your gadgets, and many more.
- Resident Gardeners have access to the community garden for the growing season free of charge to cultivate their own plot of vegetables.
- Gardening and Nutrition workshops are available with the support of community partners.
- Junior Master Gardeners for kids to learn how to grow their own food! Meets seasonally.